With a solid digital marketing strategy, you’ll be able to attract a lot of organic traffic to your website. Once there, you’ll need to implement the right things to convert this traffic into customers. All of these are things that an SEO company can do for you and your website. However, you need to understand that this will take time because you’re competing with thousands of other businesses.
What does an SEO company say that a successful digital marketing strategy looks like?
With successful digital marketing, you’ll start to acquire many new customers without spending a lot of money that you don’t have in your budget. There are two main things that your strategy should include:
- Passive SEO: You’ll need to follow Google’s instructions if you want this to work. Some of the things they tell you to do are create a good site map, meta descriptions, and page titles. Google will then use these things to compile data about your website to list in their SERPs (search engine results pages).
- Active SEO: Here’s where the ongoing work comes in and when you should hire an SEO company. To remain relevant to Google and continue helping your customers, you’ll need to do a great job of fulfilling the need behind your customers’ search queries. Doing so will enable you to rank higher in the SERPs. Unfortunately, the reason that this part of your digital marketing strategy takes work is that it’ll change with buyer behavior, the news, market trends, and how your competition acts.
What type of work do you need an SEO company to do for you?
Your brand won’t benefit as much from passive SEO as it will from active SEO. Therefore, you must be active. This means a few different things:
- Learn what matters to your customers: To find this information, an SEO company will suggest that you conduct interviews, surveys, and market research. They’ll also encourage you to read reviews and testimonials that are left on your competitor’s websites. All of this will enable you to start thinking like your customer as you do your keyword research. Finding keywords that speak to your customers’ frustrations, problems, and pain points will make you more relevant to them and move you up in the SERPs.
- Become an authority in the things that your customers find important: It isn’t enough to simply write about your niche; you need to cover all the tangible issues that your customers face. You want to be the one to provide anyone with any questions or the answers they’re seeking. However, you can’t just write some dry material and post it online. You need to also give advice. As your customers start taking notice, authoritative websites and press entities will start to link to your website, which will help give your website even more authority which will result in more traffic and money.
- Create, share, and distribute the content that your customers find important: It takes 4 – 6 months before Google will recognize your work and start moving you up in the SERPs. An SEO company will tell you that lots of businesses will give up on their digital marketing plan before this happens.
How can you do these things?
There are many working parts involved in having a winning digital marketing strategy. Not only do you want to get your website seen, but you also want to provide great products and services once you start obtaining customers. Therefore, you’ll have to work on both ends consecutively. This can be a lot of work, though, which is why you should contact us at the Local SEO Tampa Company in Tampa, FL, today.