Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process that an SEO company uses to improve your website’s visibility in the search engines so that you get more organic traffic. The goal here is to fulfill a user’s search needs by creating high-quality, relevant content. Alongside that, it’s also important to provide a great user experience.
Why is Search Engine Optimization important?
People near Tampa conduct billions of searches each day on Google. This makes it one of the biggest traffic sources a website can have. To harness this traffic source, an SEO company must help you appear near the top of the SERPs (search engine results pages) for your targeted keywords. After all, the higher you rank, the more visitors your website will receive. Research has found that the first result is ten times likelier to receive a click, and the top three results get over 50% of all the clicks.
Clearly, better rankings result in more traffic. Search Engine Optimization plays a vital role in helping you improve where your site ranks in the SERPs so that you can gain new customers and more brand awareness. Neglecting SEO is like neglecting one of the most important traffic sources to your website and allowing your competitors to have all the traffic instead.
What role does SEO play in digital marketing?
Ask any SEO company, and they’ll tell you that SEO’s main objective is to improve your website’s visibility in the search engines. However, it does much more than that. It also overlaps with other areas of marketing. For instance, it creates synergy with PPC advertising and also has an impact on your content marketing and social media marketing.
How does SEO work near Tampa?
Google uses what’s known as “algorithms” to rank your pages. This relatively complex process takes into account many different ranking factors when deciding where each page should rank. There isn’t an SEO company out there that can tell you with certainty how these algorithms work. However, many of these companies near Tampa will take a guess.
What should an SEO company know about SEO?
Now that you understand why Search Engine Optimization is so important, there are a few things that any SEO company near Tampa will suggest you should know about it:
- SEO has nothing to do with cheating Google. Instead, you’re trying to convince Google to rank your page. This is done by showing them that your page is valuable.
- Search Engine Optimization is never done. Even when you rank number one for your keywords, you must continue to improve on your site.
- Continuing on with the idea that SEO is a long-term game, you should also know that your work won’t be rewarded immediately. Typically, you won’t initially see any traffic from the search engines for months.
- There aren’t any hacks available, no matter how hard you try to find them. Instead, you must consistently apply the basics.
- There’s more to SEO than simply installing a plugin. While plugins are useful tools, you can’t just set one up and have your website suddenly become “SEO-friendly.”
- It’s vital that you know your audience. The more you do so, the easier it is to create an effective Search Engine Optimization strategy.
- SEO is just one part of the digital marketing puzzle. It doesn’t matter how much optimization you do; you still need to work on other things, especially your products or services.
How do you get help with SEO near Tampa?
The Local SEO Tampa Company near Tampa, FL, features a team of skilled individuals who specialize in helping nearby companies increase their internet presence so that they can draw in more clients through focused techniques. They’re committed to generating organic traffic and raising conversions for their clients through website content optimization and the management of local listings and reviews.