Every year at this time, we find ourselves wondering what our SEO marketing strategy for next year will look like. So, what are we expecting to see next year? 2023 will be the year of the customer. the brands that will succeed will be those that know, respect, and connect with their customers.
What trends will we see in 2023’s SEO marketing strategy?
There are three main trends that you can expect to see throughout the year. It is vital to ensure that each of them has an important place in your SEO marketing strategy.
Content will remain king.
Your content matters. Every page of your website must be focused on your customer. They want information, and they’re willing to be loyal to those brands that can answer their questions and solve their problems. This means that you should be using your blog to educate, inform your customers of solid facts, and connect with your customers in a relatable, friendly way.
You must focus on providing your customer with a great experience.
Take time to get to know and understand your customers and how they use the Internet. If your customers are well informed and educated, you want to provide them with case studies and content it goes beyond giving them the basic facts. On the other hand, customers who are new to your niche will be searching for information that will quickly and clearly answer their questions. Giving both customers a good user experience will help you to get to the top of Google’s SERPs.
There will be great growth in AI and machine learning.
The key to creating a smart, strong, responsive marketing strategy lies in using predictive analytics and natural language processing to deliver personalized content. To gain insight into who your target audience is, you’ll want to use AI machine learning tools. With these tools, you’ll learn whom to target, how to target them, and what they want and need. In short, AI machine learning tools will help you turn your traffic into sales.
How will these trends influence your SEO marketing strategy?
Throughout 2023 you’ll need to be there for your customers. By giving them the support and information, they’re searching for, and you’ll build brand loyalty and trust. This doesn’t mean that you should forget about or even overlook the SEO essentials. Instead, here’s what you need to remember as you build your SEO marketing strategy:
- Make your E-A-T (expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness) obvious to Google By ensuring that every piece of content you create reinforces it.
- Customers use voice search a lot, so you need to think about how they will ask a question and write your content to fit that question (e.g., short sentences, simple language, no jargon).
- Google seeks to provide people with all the information they need regarding a topic. Therefore, you must move beyond the basics and become the go-to resource in your industry.
- People believe the first organic search result they see. Typically, this is a featured snippet on Google. To get this coveted spot, you must create content that directly answers your customer’s question.
- Google’s top priority is to provide a positive user experience. They use Core Web Vitals to measure your site’s quality. This includes things like fast load times, few popups, HTTPS, and great mobile experiences.
How do you make sure to get everything right in 2023?
Now that you see all that’ll need to be involved with your 2023 SEO marketing strategy, isn’t it time you get a head start by getting some help with it? At the Local SEO Tampa Company in Tampa, FL, we’re your one-stop shop for all your SEO needs. Contact us today so that when January rolls around, we’re ready to take your business to new levels in 2023.